The lights are on
Game companies and studios love April Fools' Day. It's the one time of the year we get to see creative juices flow in other areas. Over the course of the day we'll be updating this post with all the pranks and jokes that are (hopefully) fake.
Feel free to post any jokes you see in the comments below or send us a news tip.
Assassin's Creed for Kinect Announced!
Saints Row: The Third – Enter The Dominatrix
THQ Inc and Volition, Inc. are proud to announce the development of Saints Row: The Third – Enter The Dominatrix, the groundbreaking standalone expansion to Saints Row: The Third.
Features of Enter The Dominatrix include:
- The Dominatrix Has You: And it feels so good. Bend the Dominatrix to your will and harness an arsenal of super powers including Mind-Bending Telekinesis, Really Really High Jump, Really Really Fast Sprint, Shiny Blue Force Shield, and Shiny Blue Fireball Projectile-of-Doom.
- Wondrous Alien Technology: Use Dominatrix weapons as your own, such as the Floppy Alien Tentacle Bat, the Fire-In-The-Sky Alien Abduction Ray, and the ***-stretching Alien Anal Probe, as well as a touch-screen telephonic device with email and map functionality. Reach out and f$%# someone.
- Go Three Levels Deep: Enter the Dominatrix within the Dominatrix within the Dominatrix to recruit former Saints from the depths of your own memory to fight Zinyak. It’s all science, with just a little fiction.
Will you defeat Zinyak and his invasion armada? Will you escape from virtual reality to rule Steelport once more? Will any of this make any sense? The answers you seek can only be found inside the Dominatrix. So enter it.
Valve Announces Ricochet 2
Square Enix Reveals Chocolate Dimension in Quantum Conundrum
Square Enix Inc. the publisher of SquarE Enix interactive entertainment products in the Americas, and developer Airtight Games today revealed that they’ve been able to fold another dimension into the first person environmental puzzle game Quantum Conundrum. This time, however, instead of harnessing the laws of physics, the new dimension will manipulate the fundamental laws of chemistry.
In chocolate dimension, players will have new options available as they work their way through Quadwrangle Manor:
· Devour your way through obstacles!
· Melt-down and re-solidify objects!
· Stick to the floor, the walls, & the ceiling!
· Discover all-new (chocolate) Easter eggs!
“People are probably wondering, ‘Chocolate dimension? What’s that all about?’,” said Kim Swift, creative director at Airtight Games. “Chocolate is fun! Chocolate has all sorts of amazing properties! Who doesn’t love chocolate? And besides that, it looks a lot more appetizing than hummus dimension.”
Players will get their first taste of chocolate dimension when the game launches later this summer.
Blizzard Announces Supply Depot 2
Blizzard Store - Battle.net Neural Interface
Blizzard Kidzz Announced
Experience the Exciting World of Viniculture in SEGA’s New “Virtua Vineyard”
SEGA Bass Fishing of the Dead
Ska Studios Acquired by Twisted Pixel
Think Geek Minecraft Creeps
8-Bit Google Maps
The New Game from Harmonix REVEALED!
Star Wars: The Old Republic - Live The Ship Droid Experience
Introducing the Razer SnakeEyes
Riot Games Presents 3D Mode!