The lights are on
NIS America, the North American publishing branch of Nippon Ichi Software, announced three new titles for PlayStation platforms.
First up is Mugen Souls, a turn-based RPG due out this fall for PlayStation 3 in North America and Europe.
• Expansive worlds to explore: Travel freely on each world to explore and find treasures and items. Monsters are roaming about, so be cautious or fight them head-on and make them your subservient peons!
• Free-roaming style battle maps: Use Combo attacks to execute spectacular moves with your allies! Destroy Crystals on the battlefield to activate Hyper mode!
• Moe Kill: Execute the Moe Kill technique to enslave enemies and turn them into items by exploiting their weaknesses!
• Customization: Create a full cast of characters! Customizable body parts, facial expressions, and job classes!
Next up is Legasista, a dungeon crawler-style RPG coming to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Network this August.
• Dungeon crawler-style action RPG: Form a team of 3 characters to explore the dungeons of the Ivy Tower! Characters can easily switch in and out from the frontline to the backline.
• Randomly-generated dungeons: Explore different dungeons and cash in on the loot!
• Personalities: Create your own character, from job class to unique personalities! The personality will greatly change the character’s fighting capabilities, so choose well!
• Customization: Customize your character fully with the character creation feature. Even weapons can be customized!
Last but not least is The Witch and the Hundred Knights, a 3D action-RPG, due out on PlayStation 3 sometime in early 2013. No trailer for the game has been released yet.
• A hundred knights at your command: A plethora of ways to utilize your 100-man team!
• Multiple weapons: Equip up to 5 weapons to maximize your combo abilities!
• Chain attacks: The higher you build your chain, the greater damage you will unleash!
• More details coming soon!